Monday, June 21, 2010

Century Motorcycles Fathers Day Party

Seeing as I'm a dad and all that I took a ride out to San Pedro with some good friends early Sunday morning, and what a good day it was too. It's always hard shooting half decent pics at an event like this 'cos lots of stuff just gets in the way. However, here are some snaps.



















A painting of Wild Bill Cottom on his Vincent. And his ashes in that gas tank, how cool is that? R.i.p Bill





Many thanks to Chris of Blue Collar Moto for organising the early morning meet up in Torrance and the ride along the coast, good work bruv.
And thanks to my daughter Rosie for this text she sent me when she eventually got out of bed "Happy fathers day to the best dad in the world! I know that having a daughter like me is gift enough, but you do have pressies on the way! xxx"
erm.....cheers, love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment