Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Lowdown.


Me & Max are still in Spain pretending we are 'Gau' and 'Don Logan' in the film 'Sexy Beast', and by chance we saw our good friend Pete from Chops & Bobbers. We had a coffee and a great catch up chat, which included talking about our mate Odgie who has been building bikes in England for yonks and how great he is. Then I remembered that I had got my Triumph from Odgie about 10 years ago and it was such a great little bike. We put it in DicE Issue 3 and said it was owned by a bloke called 'Monkey Alan'...why I don't know...anyways...we are back home on Thursday and will have plenty of good blog posts for you...sorry it has been a bit thin recently, It's just that I gotta do a job and it's been Preparation, Preparation, Preparation.
Pic found on betablocker.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment